No products in the cart.
This compact 2-way design is suitable for main loudspeakers in small-to-medium sized rooms and may also be used as surround loudspeakers in any installation. Available in portrait and landscape versions, in either white or black satin finishes, the HTS7’s clean, simple visual design can be seamlessly integrated into a wide range of interiors and décors.
- No compromise driver technology borrowed from ATC’s high-end studio monitoring products.
- Extended low frequency output from a very compact enclosure.
- Neutral voicing and very low distortion delivers audiophile performance from an install package.
- Hidden wall mounting brackets and input terminals.
- Wide, even sound dispersion ensures exceptional imaging with both music and immersive film soundtracks.
- 6 year warranty.
- Handmade in England.
High Frequency: ATC 25mm Neo Soft Dome
Mid/Low Frequency: ATC 125mm SC
Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
Half Space Radiation -6dB: 44Hz–22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 84dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 103dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD):
With Grill: 390x245x137mm
Without Grill: 390x245x125mm
satin black, satin white